Applications Deadline: December 1 2016
Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. Google offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- SMB Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google for Work
- People Operations
- Trust and Safety
- Google Technical Services
- YouTube Partner Product Solutions
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Copenhagen, Denmark; Bratislava, Slovakia; Prague,
Czech Republic; Warsaw, Poland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Kiev, Kyiv city, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; Athens, Greece; Brussels, Belgium; Helsinki, Finland; Vienna, Austria; Stockholm, Sweden; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Munich, Germany; Bucharest, Romania; Milan, Italy; Hamburg, Germany; Zagreb, Croatia; Paris, France; Zürich, Switzerland; Moscow, Russia; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Lagos, Nigeria; Madrid, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Istanbul/İstanbul, Turkey; Budapest, Hungary.
The internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational
background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.